By submitting your registration you agree to our Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct & Privacy Terms.
By filling out and submitting this registration, you are confirming your intent to participate at Spark Lab Festival 2020.
For greater effectiveness of classes we strive for a good lead/follow ratio and will open a waiting list when appropriate. Places are limited.
After receiving your “Registration Validation and Payment Details” email, you will have 5 days to make your payment. Any transaction costs should be paid by the participant. If we don’t receive your payment within 5 days, your registration will be cancelled. Please check your spam folder for our emails.
In case of cancellation:
- If you cancel your registration prior to May 1, 2020: the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the bank fees.
- If you cancel your registration between May 1, 2020 and July 1, 2020: 50 % of the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the bank fees.
- If you cancel your registration after July 1, 2020: no reimbursements will be made, however you can transfer your registration to another dancer if agreed beforehand with the organizers.
- If the event is canceled by the organizers – refunds will be equal to 80 % of the amount transferred by participants.
- We do not take responsibility for any accidents or losses, thefts or harm which may occur to participants at Spark Lab Festival 2020 for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule before and throughout the duration of Spark Lab Festival 2020. We do not take responsibility for any kind of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of instructors) and their consequences.
You can pay your pass via bank transfer or with cash (for local participants only). If paying via bank transfer, you will have to cover all the bank transfer fees.
A “Registration Validation and Payment Details” email will be sent to all successfully registered participants. Please check your spam folder for our emails.
- Collection of information: We collect information from you when you register to any of our events on our website or participate in a competition. The information collected includes your name and e-mail address among the choices you are making when you sign up for an event with us.
- Use of information The information we collect from you can be used to contact you by email, personalize your experience and meet your personal needs, improve our website, improve our customer service and your need for help, manage a competition, send an offer or a survey.
- E-commerce security We are the only ones who own the information collected on this site. Your personal identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to any other company for any purpose without your consent, except when required to by legal purpuses.
- Disclosure to third parties We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer, personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us drive our site or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- Photos, video and live stream There will be an official photographer as well as a videographer at the event. Photos and film will only be used to market our own events. By registering to Spark Lab 2020 participants give their consent to be photographed and filmed during the event and these to be used by Spark Lab Festival and Studio Dansa for promotional purposes.